anyone know who got kicked off tonight?
anyone know who got kicked off tonight?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Anwar
thanks
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Thats sort of a shock. I didn't think last night was one of his greatest performances though as well.
I must say, Vonzell is one hot lady though!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Carrie and Vonzell are my favorites.
Anwar's vocals are consistant, but I'm surprised he's stayed on this long. I thought his image may have been too "old" for the AI audience.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I can agree with you. Constantine hit some strong weeks starting about 2-3 weeks ago, or he would have been long gone in my opinion.
Scott is up and down, but it will not be long, (and shouldn't be even though I sort of like him) before he and Anthony are gone. I wish Bo would pick it up, be he has faded when they have gotten outside of his typical genres.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bo then Carrie are my picks
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks